RE: [ST] speaking of naff drivers; was ...turn signal lenses...

First, it was a woman.  That explains alot.  If she was blonde too, then that explains everything ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Matt
Knowles
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 12:51 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] speaking of naff drivers; was ...turn signal lenses...

Yesterday on the way back from San Jose, we caught up to one car that
kept wandering lanes. Thinking it was a drunk driver, I got around her
when I had the chance. I would always rather have potential accidents
behind me. As we passed her, I noticed that both her hands were off the
steering wheel, (explaining the wandering) and my wife had more time to
see what she was doing and said it appeared she was flossing her teeth.