[ST] accessory receptacle on RS's

Awhile back there was some speculation on the list as to the existence of the ST's accessory receptacle on the RS. Curious, I got out my wiring diagrams for my two RS's ('00 & '02) and both showed the receptacle... but I was never able to find it on the bikes! Today I was at Orange Co. Triumph and remembered to ask about it and the service manager showed me where they were (my heated grips were plugged into it!). Both my bikes have it in the same place, under or to the side of the main beam of the front sub-frame (fairing mounting bracket) and below the Speedo-Odometer unit. It's a white porcelain 3-holer receptacle in a black plastic housing, although the wiring diagram shows only two wires going to it, almost oval in shape.

Cheers; doggydoo - - - o&\o