From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Frederic.Nizery@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:47 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST]

Hi everybody,

Has somebody any experience about dismentling the rear hub of the ST.
I saw on the maintenance schedule that the bearings should have some grease
at 20Kkm. So as I am just done w/ the valve, coolant, break fluid and so on.
I should now grease this one up.
After one try w/ unscrewing the huge nut (46mm), I failed. Too tighten
(I unlocked the nut first).

Given the encountered problem of one of the listers, I am kind of
convinced to do it.

Any help appreciated.
I only subscribed to the digest (to much time at work if otherwise). So
don't get mad at me
if a don't reply immediatly.

Thx

Fred 02STBRG