RE: [ST] Leakage

I agree, this is one possibility.  I had thought the same thing but before I panicked I cleaned up all the gunk anad watched for a while.  It leaked no more so was therefore the accumulated chain lube gunk running.

Good luck.  I hope it's nothing serious, because I think that would be a major task to change the seal.

Rich