RE: [ST]

> I achieved this by strapping the rear wheel to a solid post
> (my wife standing on rear brake was not sufficient). The tyre
> against the post and straps around rim and post.

I posted this too quickly yesterday. Doing that was above all for front sprocket removal even if it helps the bike to stay stable while removing the rear nut.

It was pretty nice to see and remembered me the advertising for the Speed Triple in '94 with a pitbull..

Pascal
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST