Re: [ST] Clutch Lever - follow up

I was referred to Jack Lilley for the dog leg lever.  Actually, it is a
Triumph part T2046001. Since Jack is a Triumph dealer he sells them.  It's
about 15 pounds per lever plus 30 pounds shipping to the States.  My local
dealer had them for about $24 plus tax.  On the 05 adjustable lever, I was
told they were available but never got an answer back on price or fit.  I
bought two of the dog legs and put them on the RS and ST.  Feel OK in the
garage but haven't had time to test them.

Rod