[ST] New ST observations

Well, after looking at and sitting on the new ST at Eurosport last Saturday
I was impressed from what I saw.
Couldn't take a test ride as we headed off to the top of the hill country
before they started.
But the bike looked much better then the pictures, the seat was very good,
the bike felt right, and the stock exhaust note was close to mine with the
Triumph optional can. It did rev quicker.
I really liked the fairings lockable storage that replaced the underseat
storage since there are exhaust pipes there now.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima