Re: [ST] New ST

They are just starting to trickle in here (Albuquerque). I really like the looks, the seating position and they appear to have fixed most of the things we've been complaining about for the last few years. Waiting for the demo to come in so I can give it a ride. Set-up guy here says it will power wheely in second gear 8-) .

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, NM

So has anyone ridden it yet?? Bought one yet? THINKING about buying one???? Come on people we all cried about the changes needed to make the ST better and no is trading in for the 05?? I for one am wating on the ABS version due out in a couple of months.