RE: Re: [ST] (rear hub)

Not sure what prices are like on your side of the pond, but I paid only
a few $$ more for the impact socket as opposed to the conventional...
Of course, YMMV and all that garbage.

Dan

>>> Frederic.Nizery@xxxxxxxxxx 04/14/05 9:47 AM >>>
Hi Don

Well, that's true that warming it up is amways at risk. Up to now I
don't have any impact wrench dispite I have a huge number of tools.
I may ask arround.
The problem is if you use a impact wrench you must
use impact sockets. Given the size (46mm) I am pretty afraid of the
price.

Let's take that as a last chance solution. I hope I will break it free
w/
the truck breaker bar.

Advices are always good to take.

Thx