Re: [ST] (rear hub)

Fred,
 I used a 1 13/16" regular socket that I got at Farm & Fleet, a  local farm
supply store. I even ground (slowly as to not heat up) a bevel  (taper) on the
end so it would fit better(closer) on the nut. I paid around $8-9  for it. It
won't take much to get her loose. You would only need the strength of  a
"impact socket" if you're going to wack the h*ll out of something.

 Don Kames
  '03 ST in ILL

In a message dated 4/14/2005 9:48:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,