Re: [ST] MotoGP - Round 1 (spoiler if you haven't seen it)

Rich,

While I'm not a member of Camp-Rossi I don't think that he was wrong to take the line that Gib left open. It was a rookie mistake to leave that much space on the last corner of the last lap. What did he expect, Rossi was going to concede defeat?

I am happy that he still managed to finish second, that would have been really unfortunate if he'd missed the podium as a result.

Meanwhile Nicky Hayden continues to disappoint - showing flashes of brilliance followed closely by stupid miscues. He was basically all by his lonesome cruising to a nice third place podium in the first race of the season. Whoops, tuck the front end and you're relegated to DNF status.

Can't wait for this weekend!

Nate
00SprintRS

Masiak, Richard wrote:
Ok. Now that I've seen the race I'll talk.