Re: [ST] MotoGP - Round 1

On 16/04/2005, at 5:06 AM, Masiak, Richard wrote:

That was all just damn great racing by both riders. Gib should not be ashamed. I'm a Rossi fan (being 3/4 Italian) but Gib, Melandri, Porto, just to name a few still all have my utmost respect.

And what about Bayliss (me being 4/4 Australian :) Nice to see he came home ahead of both Ducati's. Can't wait till he feels comfortable on his new ride.

With Bayliss doing his thing in GP and Corser in the SBK I can feel a wave of 2 wheeled patriotism coming on :-)

David