RE: [ST] MotoGP - Round 1

<SNIP>
I think Nicky does not want to settle for anything but running at the front....
I think it is still too early to pass judgement on Nicky. But this is the year.

David W. Funk
<SNIP>

Doesn't really matter.  I never really cared to jump on his fan wagon anyway.  I don't think he should be there, but I will give him credit for trying.

**********

<SNIP>
And what about Bayliss (me being 4/4 Australian :)  Nice to see he came
home ahead of both Ducati's.

David Hughes
<SNIP>

That's because Duc's suck.  Yeah they're nice to look at, they're Italian, and they're expensive, but, they don't have the long term reliability. IMO  BUT, I still wouldn't mind having one ;-)  They're cheaper than a Ferrari.

<SNIP>
v. Nonetheless, it was marginal.  Not disqualifying Rossi was the right thing to do.  He should of had a warning though.  If Gibernau had gone down and not scored any points, Rossi should have been disqualified.

IMO!

Ps Nonetheless, I think Sete Giblets is a tit.  Especially after crashing this weekend!

Adrian Mansell
<SNIP>

He's a whiner, yes.  I think he's over played the shoulder injury.  I think he's the type or rider to look for an excuse when he doesn't perform. But a tit?  Either way he is milkin' it ;-)

It will be interesting to see what excuse he comes up with for this crash.  Although, after he crashed there were two or three others who did shortly there after.  I'll bet the track was getting slick from the heavy drizzle.