Re: [ST] 2005 => Disappointing

Not me. The storage space is used for the tool kit, nothing else. So if they made it easier to get to the tool kit by storing it in the fairing, I'm all for that. I never bothered doing the seat lock relocation, so it is a pain getting the seat off. My tool kit resides in the top box.

I would gladly trade having underseat exhaust for losing the underseat storage.