Re: [ST] Fuel usage, servicing and sprockets

I get false neutrals between 4/5 and 5/6 so do not waste my life on
clutchless gearchanges.  The REALLY disconcerting thing is that they
usually drop in of their own volition some 100s of milliseconds later -
when the revs are up, if I'm gunning it!

There seem to be variations between boxes and you have them or you
don't.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> barryevans@xxxxxxxxxxx 20/04/2005 04:13:07 >>>
Just back from a very pleasant 4 days x c. 600 km pd tour around
central and
mid NSW, Australia. Bike performed flawlessly :) except for the (first
time
ever) appearance of some false neutrals going up between 4th and 5th
on
clutch less gear changes? Abnormal?
<snip>

Thanks