[ST] Re: NH in the Spring....

>>> It was my birthday on Monday and I decided that I did not want to spend it in front of my laptop. So I met a friend at the Mass border and we rode up through New Hampshire and Vermont <<<

Ah Rupert... you're making me homesick for my homeland (So. Peterborough, NH, although I lived for decades on the South Shore) in the Spring. How are the Quahogs this season? =8o)
Must be incredible skiing on the wall at Tuckerman's and on Hillman's Hwy this month! Actually pretty good out here in Calif. this year also and I'm too old to climb all day, so I'm not complaining. And tonight's our SurfRatPack weekly ride up the coast for ale and abalone, so were havin' fun too. Next time I come East we'll ride up to Kittery Point and I'll treat you to a Lobster Bake at the Chauncey Creek Pier, as a token of my appreciation for your revitalization of this highly treasured but motley list of miscreants, braggarts and whiners.

Perhaps they'll even let Jeremy out for a few hours to join us, so they don't have to feed him!

Happy Birthday; doggydoo - - - o&\o