re: Subject: [ST] Fuel usage, servicing and sprockets

Brett,
Haven't done any research on suspension and I am well out of my technical
depth, so I will probably try to imbibe as much wisdom from the ST archives
as I can (Ractech front, Ohlins rear?) and then try to find the best
suspension dealer in SE Qld.
Anyone on the list from SE Qld who has gone this route?
Barry