Re: [ST] iPod charging

I must confess that there are a few unused connectors from the loom
lying on the gearbox under the throttles that have NO protection from
damp as they are open to the elements.  Although I bought the bike used
from an authorised dealer, I suspect they left the factory like that?

Admittedly they would dry out quite quickly for the same reason, but
the worst case scenario on electrics in my view, is a NEARLY good seal!

Chris Harwood
00 RS UK, beautiful sunshine but bald back 020. Grrrrrr.

>>> pmdavies@xxxxxxxxx 21/04/2005 15:34:01 >>>
a welshman with a south east accent currently occupying a part of
scotland in a bid to bring peace and democracy to this land of
heathens didnt think of the washing angle but that wouldnt suprise you
if you saw the state of the bikes....ho hum

--
iPat
<<<<