Re: [ST] Damaged ST on ebay. Thoughts?

> IYHOs, would this be asking for trouble?  Even if the price were right?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/d9l3z
>
> Jeremy Witt

That is a tough one. I assume you have not spoken to the seller? I do
not understand why he does not replace the hoses if he believes that
is the only problem. I guess the major concern would be that the head
gasket is naff. If you are willing to do your own work if that is the
case then it may be worth it if the price is right. The biggest
problem is it is far away so you cannot go and look at it. I guess you
could chat with him and if he sounds on the up and up you could gamble
on a plane ticket. Unless someone on this list lives near Renton and
is willing to have a look at it for you.

On the other hand you could probably pick up and older higher mileage
ST for around $3K

Good luck
Rupert