Re:[ST] Pics of San Jose British Weekend

<<
Here is a link to a bunch of pics I took at the San Jose All British
Weekend and swap meet last weekend.  www.garlic.com/~agarvin
  It is mostly old British Iron.  If you have heard of the Aerial Square
Four before check out pics P4090020 and 21 to see the BSA version and
pics 44 and 45 to see the Triumph Version of the way they used to do 4
cylinders.

Those BSA and Triumph versions have homespun written all over it.  Triumph
did make three 4-cyl motored bikes in the early 70's.  They called them The
Quadrant.  Basicly a Trident with one more cyl attached.  Shame they gave up
on it.
<<
Also check out the Triumph Roadracer pics 23 and 24. Look at the exhaust
location on 23 and then on 24. Cool.

One scrambler pipe and one 'normal' pipe?!?!  Wierd.  Guess he didn't have a
matched set.
<<
Pics 16-19 and 54-60 are of the most beautiful bike I have ever seen. It
is a 1952 Vincent Roadracer. It is un-believable.

Alot of "modern" touches on the last bike.  Looks like an Egli frame, belt
primary(god help them), Ohlins shocks(really modern!) Grimeca front drum on
Marshozi(sic) style forks, and very modern carbs(what no GPs avaliable?).
It brings back some good memories.  Dad roadraced a Norvin, and his team
partner raced an Egli Vincent in the old Battle of the Twins class in the
early 80's.

Now the Norton F1, that's HOT!  Sorry, I got a real soft spot for Euro
rotary bikes.  Thanks for sharing those.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen