RE: [ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 1, Issue 26

>>> "doggydoo" stepped off his moped chopper long enough to write <<<

>>   Alluding to my Whizzer Sport-Tourer as a chopper only exacerbates

your illusion of two-wheeled expertise.  <<

   I'm still on probation for masticating at the dinner table so don't
let on that I exacerbate, too.  Otherwise my ophthalmologist will be
making travel plans, again.
I almost wrote "Cushman" but  "- - - o&\o"  just looks like a
low-rider to me.

>>  Sort of like confusing your minuscule reproductive equipment with
that of an amply endowed porn star. <<

As to *that* deficiency, to paraphrase an unnamed liSTer, the
problem's licked ;O).

>> ps   My wife tells me everything,... you should have known!    =8o)
<<

Hmmm. I do recall her saying I reminded her of someone...  ;o)
Cheers back at ya,
--
Rick