RE: [ST] Queries about a new '04 ST from a newbie

Ah, thanks Steve.  And thanks Martin for the chain tip.  Will go sniffing
around for that one.

Actually the rad guard is flying down within Australia ... supporting local
in this case:

http://www.radguard.com.au/shoplinks.htm

Cheers,

Ern

'Do I contradict myself?  I contradict myself - I am vast, I contain
multitudes' - paraphrase of Walt Whitman