Re: [ST] Crank story continues...

Neil Lindsey wrote:

ahhh, but do we know that the guy that did the 24K service even had the
Triumph tool?

Then why is he working on Triumphs? Obviously he was not factory authorized, that tools comes with the kit you need to buy to be factory authorized for the service.

In the end, from what I recall of the original email the tech flat out lied to his customer. Using the tool is easier, if the tech said, I did not have the tool so I had to charge you more time to remove the cams then I would have not called BS. But that's just me :-)

Of all my faults, there is one that has bite me more than once, if you ask me a question, I'll give you an honest answer .... :-)

Right Dunc ???

t.

--
Thomas Emberson