[ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 1, Issue 21

Subject: RE: [ST] 2005 => Disappointing

Greetings,

What I would like to know from anyone who is taller than 6' 1" and have had a
chance to sit on or ride an '05 Sprint: has the lower fairing been made shorter
so that it does not interfere with the pilot's knees? I am 6' 3" with a ~36"
inseam (Levi 501s) and I have to set way back against the rise in my 2000's seat
in order to clear the lower fairing while wearing my riding suit (pads in the
riding suit add a little thickness to my knees). I have a '00 ZX6R that has a
shorter lower fairing and have no problems with clearance. I have sat on Kawi's
1200 sport-touring offering also without any clearance problems.

Kevin
'00 Sprint ST
'00 Ninja ZX6R

"Just because you can does not mean you should."

"The American Constitution does not grant anything. It prevents
 the State from oppressing the rights with which we are born by
 defining the limits of the State's power."