Re: [ST] Queries about a new '04 ST from a newbie

BEWARE! I seem to remember a few years a go when the 02s came out that MCN
recommended suspension settings for the 02 ST and that it was discovered
that 1 click equals a full turn on the 02 onwards (>02), but half a turn on
the <02. The MCN recommendations were copied on to T595 site, but I and
others requested that they be ammended with a warning because obviously it
can make a huge difference. Or has my memory gone AWOL?

I have a 01 and its definately 1 click equals half a turn. After many years
of farting around I have gravitated to the solo 'hard' setting recommended
in the manual.

Barry
01 BRG ST
Brisbane