[ST] Re: '05 fits big boys?

I'm 6'5" with a 36" inseam, and I've sat on, but not
ridden, an '05 ST.  I was just wearing jeans at the
time, but I don't recall any interference issues with
the fairing.  My biggest problem is usually getting my
knees into the tank cutouts, and I had no problem with
that.
My current ride is an RS so I've had no problem
there...no fairing, no cry.

-Aron