[ST] Money time

Several people on this list (currently 348 strong) offered to help pay
for the web hosting costs. I did not want to take anyone up on this
until I felt I had actually done something. The first thing I wanted
to do was to move the site and list to a new server and create a
searchable list archive. That is now done.

I do not expect to get anything in return for the time I have put into
this but I would like to get back the cost of web hosting. I signed us
up for two years (starting February 2005) of web hosting with
dreamhost.com. The total cost was $190. Gavin kindly offered to split
this with me but since he has done work on the site that does not seem
right.

I think that the easiest way to do this would be via PayPal
(rupertgalea@xxxxxxxxxxx).

We can do one of two things
1 - People can email me what they plan to contribute and once/if we
reach the $190 I will post a message to the list that we are done

2 - People can contribute what the like and if there is extra I can
use it to sign up for more time with dreamhost

Rupert