Re: [ST] Lane Splitting II

You ought to come to the UK if you want to see 'scary' - 'lane splitting'
(never heard it called that before) is the norm rather than the exception in
and around major towns: in the rush hour you'll see dozens of bikes doing
this in the slow traffic into London.  On the major route I go into / out of
London now and again, if you are on a bike and not as hot as some at lane
splitting you end up with a queue of bikes following you...  Mostly happens
at slowish speeds (cars at zero through to 40 mph) but have seen it
regularly on high speed congested motorway routes too (at 70mph or more).

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03