RE: [ST] Lane Splitting II

Yeah, Rich, it is insane, and I still do it. And what you say is very
true. The closest I've ever been to getting my clock cleaned was when
some solo cager, in the HOV lane, while eating something, and apparently
checking something on his laptop that was sitting open in the passenger
seat (maybe that was his passenger), began to drift into me as I passed
him during a rush hour slow down.

I'm a lot more careful about splitting lanes now. But, I admit, I still
do it.