Re: [ST] Looking for a Sprint

At 03:39 PM 4/27/2005, James Goldsten wrote:
Matter of fact, I might have set the record between downtown
Atlanta, GA and my house in west Knoxville, TN.  2 hours and 15 minutes
including a gas stop.

Wow.Yeah. That is, ummm, very, very impressive.
You probably didn't even get a whiff of that papermill in Hiwassee!
Jeez, what's that avg. speed? 105?

Sorry to hear your chemo is not going that great.

If you're looking for a cruiser have you ever considered a Guzzi?
To me they have about as much cache as any marque.
Maybe some of you live in areas where they are as common as houseflies
but the only time I seeum is at Barber museum.

John