RE: [ST] Looking for a Sprint

Ah.  I forgot about the FJR and ST 1300.  I got a Goldwing to get me
back into biking (after being gone long years due to children growing up
at my sweetheart's request, but a Goldwing just isn't me).  You're right
the ergos on either of those two bikes are much, much better than a
cruiser.  Plus, there're still, um quick, no? :)

For Andy, several months ago, my wife and I took three bikes out for
test rides from Destination Motorsports here in Knoxville: Tiger,
Multistrada, and something else.  For her pillion ergos, the Multistrada
won hands down.  However, IMO getting that would be trading one fast
bike for a slightly slower fast bike that is only a little better for
her.  Plus, much as I'd like to own a Duc I won't.

I haven't spent hardly any seat time in a cruiser.  They look comfy, but
you all have reminded me that looks aren't everything.  I know the FJR
or ST would be 10 times as comfy.

Thanks,
James

PS. BTW, thanks for the encouraging words and prayers about the
treatments and my health.