[ST] EFI Tuning

Does anyone know about tuning our trumpets?

I checked my 2000 Sprint RS last night, and the tune I have in it is 10033.

I'm looking for the number of the base tune for 10033.

Also, I have a question on which basic tune I should put in it now.

I'm running a Two Brothers can on it now.

I'm guessing I need to begin with:

Tune #	Base Tune		Description
10078 	10071 	Sprint ST/RS up to VIN 139276 with aftermarket exhaust

Andy mentioned I'd probably want to put a Tiger tune in, as the RS runs a bit lean anyway and the Two Bros. makes it leaner.

If so, then should I begin with:

Tune #	Base Tune		Description
10121 	10071 	955cc Tiger with aftermarket exhaust

Any thoughts?

Also, after I load the basic tune, where does one learn the tiny details to adjust numbers accordingly from there?  Are there books on that subject?

Rich