RE: [ST] Looking for a Sprint

Jeremy wrote:
"...but the Guzzi is not nearly as cruiser as it looks.  Kind of a
"sleeper".

Our dealer also carries M-G, so I rode most of them.  The V-11 & other
"sport" models, like the Le Mans, work way better than one would think
from reading their stats.  The Breva 750 is a sweet ride, though the
engine would benefit from some more mid-range oomph.  The big bikes
are kind of primal.  They're heavy, agricultural, buzzy and while I'm
not a cruiser sort of a guy either, I think of them as H-D done right.
As to working on them.  That's another matter... :o|

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST