RE: [ST] Looking for a Sprint

Good point, Martin.  I borrowed a Corbin from one of the KRATs here in
Knoxville, but never thought to have my wife get on it for the test
ride.  Why didn't I ever do that???

She still doesn't like the ST.  She thinks I tend to go too fast on it.
I guess that's because it looks fast sitting still. :)

James