-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
I make a phone call to my dealer and describe whats going on. He asks a
mechanic who just happens to have seen this before.

Go to the left handle bar switch block. Follow the wiring harness until
you are about half way between the switch block and where it disappears
under the dash.

Cut open the outer sheath and find the black wire with the yellow strip
or it could be a yellow wire. Chances are it will broken at about this
point where it is crimped with a third wire.

Once its back together the bike will start and the horn will work!

Aparently this happens on ST's and RS's.

Brett
Sydney