RE: [ST] Money time

Ditto.  Where do we send our check and what is the suggested donation?

This has been a very good therapeutic group for me.  It's about as close
as I can get to going to a therapist without compromising my clearances
(excessive speeding tickets will do that, too).  I've always said
whenever I retire I'm going to get some good therapy.  However, I've
found there's just no therapy like a several hundred mile ride.  Gosh,
I'd love to ride to Prudhoe Bay, AL and back.

James