From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
STeve Duncan
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 7:17 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Barber Motosports Museum Pics

>From: "Andrew F. Kay, Jr. " <captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Did you have to fix a flat or something?  Web and I did 760 miles
>between AZ and Texas in a little over 11 hours including stops.  I'm
>afeared our youth is getting soft, might have something to do with what

>you do with your nuts.

I stopped and took a nice long nap at a rest stop.  It was quite
pleasent
actually.  Gotta stop and listen to the birds sing sometimes, my friend.
hate interstates.

You still have an open invatation to meet me in NoArk for some real
riding.
We can do the nut weighing there  <bfg>

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta