[ST] for Andy - money time,... the mystery of it all

       Dear Chief Hand-Stuck-In-Pocket (Andy's Seminole Indian name);

>>> I need some help to make our contribution.  What next? <<<

Instead of going to all the trouble of sucking the dead moths out of your wallet and trying to make ink stick to a rubber check, just let me know how much you want to chip-in and I'll PayPal it to Rupert in your name. You can just deduct it from the bill for my ROTLE polo shirts when they arrive and not have to worry about the sweating, rapid heartbeat and elevated blood pressure that would result from sending money yourself!
Cheers; doggydoo - - - o&\o

Watch your pennies and the dimes will take care of themselves, and you'll have $5 for your old age!