-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of don
draper

        Dear Chief Hand-Stuck-In-Pocket (Andy's Seminole Indian name);

 >>> I need some help to make our contribution.  What next? <<<

     Instead of going to all the trouble of sucking the dead moths out
of your wallet and trying to make ink stick to a rubber check, just let
me know how much you want to chip-in and I'll PayPal it to Rupert in
your name.  You can just deduct it from the bill for my ROTLE polo
shirts when they arrive and not have to worry about the sweating, rapid
heartbeat and elevated blood pressure that would result from sending
money yourself!

Cheers;            doggydoo   - - - o&\o

Watch your pennies and the dimes will take care of themselves, and
you'll have $5 for your old age!