[ST] A question about a tank bag

Hello everybody,

I'm a returnee to the list after a rather long absence.  No specific reason,
other than laziness.

Anyway, I think my dealer, So Cal Triumph, may have sent me the wrong tank
bag for my 2001 Sprint ST.

The part number I was sent is:  A9510023.  And I'm not 100% sure that it's
the correct one.

When I'm looking at the distance between the tie-down straps on the pad and
the distance between where they're supposed to be attached behind the tank,
that distance is not the same.  Leading me to believe that I might have the
wrong tank bag.

Thanks again,

Rich Marcus