[ST] Bike is happy, wife is NOT!

Folks;

Ok I am sure I am not the only one who has ever done this.  I finished
putting her all back together, even fixed a loose mirror.  Every moving
part is adjusted, cleaned and oiled.  Before I put the bodywork back on
I wanted to give it a good cleaning, maybe even a wax.  Its raining
like heck here so I figured that the bathtub would be a good idea.
Gave all the body work a good bubble bath (using car wash of coarse),
well that seemed to be the last straw for my wife.

I know that I have spent a good deal of money on parts for the
servicing and I know I have spent the better part of the week in the
garage but giving the body work a bubble bath does not mean I love the
bike more than her!  So maybe it looked a little funny, and I was aware
"Thats where our family bath's you idiot!" her exact words.  Damm if
the belly-pan didn't come really clean!  BTW just because I closed my
eyes for a few minutes lying on the creeper, waiting for the oil to
finish draining during the oil change DOES NOT mean I slept with it!

This dosn't change anything my brother in-law is still the dumbest man
on earth.

Emery
01 "clean" BRG
NJ USA