[ST] Brake rotors

- --0-2127141894-1112627578=:16714

25K miles on my 99 ST and the front rotors are grooved. I am getting the bike ready for a coast to coast and return in September and it would be wise to change them.
Apart for the OEM stuff, EBC has round rotors available for about 200 USD each. Galfer round rotors are discontinued and their Wave Rotors are apparently not available for the ST.

Has anyone some experience with either EBC and/or Galfer or any other brand and dealers selling them ?

Thanks

Jean Doublet
Sprint ST 99
Guzzi CX100 Le Mans II 1980

- ---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
- --0-2127141894-1112627578=:16714

<DIV>25K miles on my 99 ST and the front rotors are grooved. I am getting the bike ready for a coast to coast and return in September and it would be wise to change them. </DIV>
<DIV>Apart for the OEM stuff, EBC has round rotors available for about 200 USD each.&nbsp;Galfer round rotors are discontinued and their Wave Rotors are apparently not available for the ST.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Has anyone some experience with either EBC and/or Galfer or any other brand and dealers selling them ?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Better first dates. More second dates. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=27808/*http://personals.yahoo.com";>Yahoo! Personals</a>

- --0-2127141894-1112627578=:16714--