Re: [ST] Please read - sending messages to the list

Actually, this discussion raises a good point, in the old days HTML
messages never got through.  Is there a way with the new software to
block HTML so that we all re-learn the rule of sending plain-text only?

Or do folks think that being able to send HTML messages should be allowed?

Me, I could care less.  I got to ride on Friday for the first time in 5
months so it's all good.  Nothing like ending a 50+ hour work week with a
ride along the ocean, even if it was fricken 40 degrees when I got home.

Nate
00SprintRS