RE: [ST] Please read - sending messages to the list

Gosh, If we are gonna get into a discussion about HTML and message snipping,
why not go ahead and discuss top posting vs. bottom posting?  Nothing is
more confusing than have both going on in the same discussion, some replies
above the original message, some below.

<evil grin>
see below

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST
'96-DR350S

>From: "Andrew F. Kay, Jr. " <captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>All Captains need good Exec's.  Don't pick on HSS, this bunch needs
>adult leadership.

see above

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta