Re: [ST] Ouch!

Well, if the Europeans, or anyone else for that matter can tell me that
their gas prices have tripled in the last 5 years (as they have in New
England) then I'll start to bad for them as is all relative.

In the summer of '98 I paid $.87/gal for gas, yesterday $2.14 (which I
know still seems low to folks).  It's almost (repeat, almost) funny to
watch it go up everyday.  It WAS $2.08 on Sunday.

Ugh, this sucks.

Nate
00SprintRS (48mpg)