Re: [ST] Garmin 2610 vs 276C and mounts

Just a follow up on the mount; I have the RAM mount with a GRAB11 on the
bike, and then a arm, and the Garmin cradle for the 2610. I've seen on
http://www.adventure-motorcycling.co.uk/products/?product=192 that they
use a stud mount for the Sprint, which I'm trying to figure out how they
do, as it looks nicer (please let me know if anyone know what parts they
are using).

I'll try to get around to take some photos of it when I get home on
Saturday.

Regards/Casper