[ST] Re: Extra panniers, body work, pieces

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005, CAPT Howard S. Serlick USNR wrote:

-Bil:
-	Too bad you didn't catch my message from last week. I posted links to a nice
-set of panniers at auction on eBay.
-	If you are looking for parts, try a fellow by the name of Chris Schreiber at
-<marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> or you can go directly to his eBay store site:
-http://stores.ebay.com/SMF-Cycles_W0QQssPageNameZviQ3asibQ3astoreviewQQtZkm
-or to his website:
-http://smfcycles.com/index.html
-Good luck,
-
-Howard Stephen Serlick
-'03 Blue ST
-Philadelphia

Howard,

Thanks tons, will check those links out.  I seem to recall the post last week,
but let's just say that last week I didn't need any parts! ;^{D

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\