[ST] All shiney again :O)

A few weeks ago I was rearended at a stop sign by a nice bloke in a Mercedes truck.
Thankfully I saw him coming and baled out just in time to avoid any personal injuries.
Unfortunately the ST wasn't quite so lucky :O(

Well apart from his temporary anal-cranial inversion the driver of the Merc turned out to be a decent sort and the (substantial) repair bill was approved by his insurance company within days.

So here's some piccies of the phoenix arising from the flames.

http://www.pbase.com/howlindawg/image/47139658
http://www.pbase.com/howlindawg/image/47139659
http://www.pbase.com/howlindawg/image/47139660
http://www.pbase.com/howlindawg/image/47139686

Special thanks are due to Rude Dog for sourcing some of the hard to find parts and goodies in the US for me!

Howlin'