[ST] Re: Tatty Bye

> Having come to the end of my tether with the RS it finally got sold yesterday and I'm off to try something else <

Good luck Arnie, and sorry the RS didn't work out. The VTR isn't bad, except it has a titchy tank. Never tried a Mille but they look brilliant. How about an SV1000 or a big Guzzi? Or an ST4, or a BMW S? Lots of scrummy bikes out there! I look forward to seeing whatever it is you settle on appear in the car park soon...