[ST] Tale of Two Cities

It was the best of times, it was the worst of time....

My son came home from two years in Korea and dropped the RS, luckily at very
low speed and did not get hurt.

The major item damaged was a cracked right side panel.  When I called
Triumph dealer in city A, he said $416.  Dealer in city B did the estimate
for insurance and that same panel was $650.   The good news was the
insurance went with the estimate and replaced everything that even looked
like it had a scratch to the tune of about $4000.   Did you know a stock
muffler was $900 ---WOW!!!!

Well it happened again today, no wreck, just the lens on my ST's front turn
signal fell off.  Don't know if anything actually happened but it just ain't
there.   Dealer A just under $50.  Dealer B $75.   Amazin'!!!!!   Oh yea,
you can't get a new lens, gotta buy the whole frickin' thing.

C. Dickens